Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

What I Love About Being a DS Mom #28

A peek into Ty's favorite time of day, with the person he looks up to the most! :)

Last Kiss

It's time to get ready for bed,
Put on my j's and rest my head.

Pick out my last book of the night,
Sit quietly with Daddy, not giving a fight.

Same routine I do repeat,
It won't be long before I'm fast asleep.

I dream all night long of the things I love,
Warm in my sleep sack, like a hand in a glove.

Thinking about all of my adventures today,
The last kiss is like a period on the day.

One on the cheek, one on the head,
My eyelids closing, feeling like lead.

I'm dreaming now, happy as can be,
Who is the last person that kisses me?

Sorry, Mom, don't get mad,
But that lucky person is Dad!

Goodnight!

- Ty


No comments:

Post a Comment