Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Not Yet...

I'm trying to stay awake while Ty naps, so I hopped on our blog to check things out.  I had to laugh when I noticed that yesterday, August 25th, we had like a zillion visits on our blog.  Apparently more than one of you has been anxiously tracking my due date, and was wondering if this baby had arrived yet!  I'm sorry to say, NO!  I am now one day overdue; I've officially been pregnant for 2 weeks longer than I've ever been pregnant before!  Surprisingly, aside from the mental game of "when the heck is this kid going to arrive?!", I actually feel fine!  My 9th month aches and pains are mainly gone, and I'm actually sleeping pretty well at night again.  Go figure! 

Anyway, for those of you who are blog-stalking (just kidding, that's why I write on here!), here's my final pregnancy picture with this little guy.



I'm dying to see what his little face looks like...if he will have mass amounts of prime mohawk-spiking hair like Ty, if he'll have big or small fingers and toes, if he'll be mellow or crazy.  Getting to know this brand new person who has lived with me for the past 9 months is one of the most exciting parts of becoming a mom again! 

If he doesn't decide to make an exit on his own by next weekend, he will be kindly asked to leave, so check back at this time next week.  I PROMISE to have a new little guy for you to meet!  :-) 

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Best of luck with delivery. Can't wait to see pics of the boys together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, you are adorable!!! Can't wait to see pictures of this little guy. Hope all goes well and that he decides to make his entrance soon. I've been thinking about you! :)

    ReplyDelete