Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Our Family + 1

Well, it's official...Ty is going to be a big brother!!!  The newest little addition is expected to arrive on August 25, 2012, which means Mom has reached the 12 week mark, and we are sailing toward the second trimester!

Our little peanut has treated mom very differently than Ty did.  Not only haven't I had an ounce of nausea, I have serious cravings for peanut butter and red meat, where Ty steered me toward clementines and broccoli for the majority of his stay in my belly!  It's been a smooth ride so far, and I couldn't be more grateful!
12 weeks!
The 12 week ultrasound today revealed an active, beautiful little guy/girl, whose profile bears a strong resemblance to his/her older brother's ultrasound pictures!  Comparing the two today, we were amazed at how nearly identical they were.  The baby showed off through the ultrasound by doing flips, and flailing those tiny arms and legs every which way.  We couldn't help but smile!


So stay tuned...the adventures are about to get a little more interesting!!!

1 comment: