Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

What I Love About Being a DS Mom #21

A Day In the Life of Ty


Staying home with Ty has been the best decision I have made for our family.  We may not go out for as many dinners any more, and I get really sick of singing "Old MacDonald" and reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear 50 times a day, but it's SO worth it.  Our days follow a typical routine, and Ty jumps from one activity to another all day long.  All-in-all, he is your run of the mill toddler, and I enjoy every second of it.  

 Good Morning, Sunshine!

Goodnight, Ty!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today also happens to be the 21st of October; to honor that 21st chromosome that we all know and love, take some time to visit the blogs of other amazing families in the Down Syndrome community.  Be warned though, it can be addicting! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Hopping by... and we LOVE Brown Bear at our house. The girls recite it top to bottom. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping on by......been following you for a while! :)

    Love the picture of him sleeping with his behind up in the air.....that's exactly how my Madi sleeps all the time! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete