I decided to start a blog so everyone could see Ty's current pictures, and get updates on how the little guy is doing! It's a lot easier than trying to email everyone pictures when I get a spare second! Hope you like it! :)
I posted a comment but I don't know where it went! Anyway, I love this blog and can't wait to watch the lil man grow strong and healthy! I am so proud of the both of you and honored to be your friend :) There was a way to invite people on gmail to follow th e blog...so I invited Cathy, Steph, Marissa and Courtney...hope that's ok! Love you all!
I posted a comment but I don't know where it went! Anyway, I love this blog and can't wait to watch the lil man grow strong and healthy! I am so proud of the both of you and honored to be your friend :)
ReplyDeleteThere was a way to invite people on gmail to follow th e blog...so I invited Cathy, Steph, Marissa and Courtney...hope that's ok! Love you all!