Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ty's First Month

Ty has been SUCH a good baby!  We got really lucky with him!  He is sleeping good stretches at night, and Eric and I are actually able to sleep a little bit!  During the day, he is becoming more and more alert.  It's a lot of fun watching him explore his new world and recognize his mom and dad!  We are loving being his parents! :-)


A few of his firsts...

First St. Patrick's Day and

1 comment:

  1. Hi, greetings from wet, cold Massachusetts from your favorite uncle, Marc. I cannot believe it -Ty is wearing the EXACT same outfit I wore on St Patrick's Day! Only differrence is, I gotta admit, it looks a little better on him, AND he's got a little more hair than I do. Now your aunt Julie is pushing me off the chair, I think she wants to hog my blog (hey, pretty good, huh? I see a bumper sticker........)
    Hi guys Ty is so beautiful I can't wait to meet him! Love you Julie

    ReplyDelete