Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

First Doctor's Appointments

Ty had his first follow-up appointment with cardiology this week, as well as his two-week baby check up.  He had an echo/ultrasound of his heart at the cardiologist, and we got the awesome news that his largest (and potentially problematic) hole was CLOSED!  The doctor said that he will most likely never see any problems with his heart in his lifetime, and we only need to follow up with him every few months for the first year now.  That was AWESOME news for us!!!

At the pediatritian, Ty had gained nearly a pound since birth, and has grown half an inch in length.  Everything else looked good with him, and the doctor was pleased that he was able to focus on & follow her face, and turn in the direction of different sounds.  It was really nice to get some good news at a doctor's appointment!!!  We're so grateful that our little guy is so healthy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog Kerry :) It is definitely easier than e-mail! Your little guy is so handsome. I love all the pictures and I'm so excited to get to see more as he grows up! I have been following some of my friend's blogs for quite a while and even though I've never met their kids I feel like I know them. It's fun to see the everyday things you wouldn't normally hear about. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete