Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Paige's Baptism

Our little girl was baptized on Sunday alongside her cousin Cameron!  It turned out to be the sunniest, warmest day we have had in months, and we had a great time hanging out with family and friends to celebrate our two little peanuts!




My very talented mother made Paige's christening gown out of my wedding dress.  All of the beadwork was sewn onto the top of Paige's gown, and it was absolutely beautiful.  She looked like such a little princess - I still can't believe I have a little girl!!!




The ceremony was short and sweet, as Paige and Cam were the only two getting baptized that day.  It was nice having a private ceremony, and a church with only our friends and family there!  (I appreciated the small audience even more when not once, but twice, my darling of a two year old ran up to the altar yelling "Look at the candle!  I want to count the candles!  One, two, three...").  Paige's godparents, Auntie Mel and Uncle Jeff, did a great job, and she is so lucky to have both of them!  I promise, despite the pictures, she really was happy!





It was a beautiful day to celebrate my little girl and my precious little nephew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment