This week we took our last summer vacation to the White Mountains to visit the big guy at his home away from the North Pole - Santa's Village! What an awesome park for families with young children! I was so impressed with everything from how clean the park was, to all of the "non-ride" activities to do like playgrounds and sandboxes, to the constant flow of top-notch Christmas music blasting through the speakers! We went with our friends, and I think it's safe to say that all 5 kids and 4 parents had an awesome time! Definitely a trip that we'll be making every year!
Family selfie from the train of all 9 of us! The train ride around the park was hands-down Ty's favorite part! If you ask him about Santa's Village he'll definitely tell you how he rode on a train AND it went through a tunnel! So cool!
One of my favorite parts of the trip was watching my Ty - who used to be so resistant to sudden movements - ride on and actually enjoy the rides!!! I learned that both boys are fearless when it comes to heights - they loved riding on the ferris wheel that practically touched the clouds, while Eric and I gripped the bar for dear life every time the thing went up and over the top! And while Ty wasn't quite ready for the fast and scary rides (unlike his fearless buddy Connor!), he did go on quite a few, including his first log flume ride (which I was certain would be the end of his ride-riding days!). It's pretty awesome how far we've come!!!
We had a wonderful trip all around, and enjoyed our family time - one of our last as a family of 4!!!
What a beautiful family! So glad you enjoyed yourselves. These are the memories that last a lifetime.
ReplyDelete