Each year, I have come to love Thanksgiving more and more, not because of the mass amounts of food, or because it's the beginning of my
favorite holiday season (which aren't bad reasons, either!), but because it's the time of year when I am faced with the question, "What are you thankful for?", and it always makes me stop and reflect on our year. Even in the midst of sleepless nights, long days without breaks, and "grown-up" issues to deal with, there are SO many things we have to be thankful for. Taking the time to think about each of those things is a nice way to connect to the positives in our lives, and let the stressors fall into the background for a while.
This year, most of all, I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for my new family of four, and for the most amazing three boys that I am fortunate enough to wake up to every day.
I'm thankful for moments like these that make me smile...
...Faces like these that brighten every day...
...And for days like these that make all the exhausting ones worth it.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, from me and my little turkeys!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! The boys are getting so big!!
ReplyDelete