Happy 3 months Brady!!!
He's doing awesome. The month of November was filled with a few firsts for our little guy...first Halloween (celebrated late this year due to Sandy!), first Thanksgiving, first trip to the mall...! My favorite first though was his first belly laugh!!! I'm not sure there's anything more adorable than the first little squeaky laughs out of a little tiny person! I quickly discovered that "Itsy Bitsy Spider" is a huge hit, and have been obsessively singing it to him over and over just to hear his giggles! He especially likes it when I make itsy-bitsy crawl on his head, and make the rain "come down". Ohhh the joys of parenthood! :-)
On a less cutsey note, we successfully made the switch to milk-based formula from soy formula (the soy made for a bound-up tummy a lot of the time). It's taken a little bit of trial and error to figure out which brand agrees with him best, but I think we've found the magic one! Of course, nothing can be that easy though, as we've also discovered that milk aggravates his reflux more than soy, so it's back to the doctor next week to find a new magic reflux medicine to go with his magic formula! :-) Hopefully with all of the stars aligned, we will have a perfectly comfortable, happy little guy! (Not that he's not happy...he's pretty easygoing...but the comfort thing comes and goes!)
He's got a smile that can melt a heart, little arms and legs that never quit, and an intense, serious face that he makes when he's focusing really really hard on something! He loves to lay in his playgym and grab onto his favorite toy...a little butterfly! Staring at himself in the mirror is also a favorite, just like his older brother loves to do! Can kids recognize how cute they are this young?!
I've said it before, but I have to say it again...I have NO idea how I got so lucky to have two lovable, fun, easygoing boys like Ty and Brady. Being their mom is definitely a blast every day!



Too cute! I think he looks like big brother!
ReplyDelete