Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The NSTAR Walk Is Here!!!

Once again, we will be participating in the NSTAR Walk for Boston Children's Hospital!  It will be on June 10th, and we will be walking 2 miles (instead of the 7 miles we did last year due to Ty's mom being 7 months pregnant!) with hundreds of people from across New England!  We are walking as a part of Team Down Syndrome, in support of the Down Syndrome Program at the hospital.  The hospital has been a huge part of our life in the past couple of years, as the team of specialists works hard to keep Ty strong and healthy.

Take a minute to check out Ty's fundraising page below, explaining why we love the hospital so much, and what we are truly fundraising for.  Thank you for your support!!! 

http://howtohelp.childrenshospital.org/walk/page/MT0169.htm




2 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! I walked the March of Dimes walk when I was 6 months pregnant with my oldest. I tagged you today in my post 11 Random Things. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome, thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete