Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Update

Well, I just realized that it's been almost 4 months since my last blog post, so I'm overdue for some pictures and updates and brags about my boys!  With grad school finished (well, with the exception of 2 more internships) I have much more time on my hands these days!


We are three weeks into summer and have wasted no time getting down to business with time in the sun!  The boys spend hours outside every day digging in the sand, soaking each other with the hose, and perfecting their athletic skills.  I love that they have these simple summer experiences, that I loved as a kid, as well!  It's nice to break free of our routine for a while and just spend time as a family.


Last week we spent a few days on Cape Cod with my side of the family.  We had our first taste of what it's like to bring two energy-packed little boys to the beach, which they loved, and got to spend a day on Martha's Vineyard and take the boys for their first ferry ride.  The effects of Hurricane Arthur cut our vacation short, but it was plenty of time to relax and enjoy what the upper Cape has to offer!


Here are a few pictures from our trip.  More to come this summer! :)

Cousins at the breakfast table
First ferry ride (with a little light stretching)
This boy LOVED the ferry - the boats were "so cool mom!"
Baby girl got to come along too
Selfie at the Black Dog for breakfast
Brotherly love
Goodnight boats!

No comments:

Post a Comment