Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

First Family Vacation: Sanibel Island, Florida!

Our first family vacation was a huge success!  From start to finish the trip went as smoothly as could be expected with two little guys.  The plane rides were uneventful, we got a free car upgrade to a sweet minivan (which I swore I would never ever own, but after having this one I could be convinced!), had absolutely gorgeous weather, good company, and cold beach drinks all week!  With the exception of Brady's first ear infection and a few neon sunburns, it was perfect!
 
 
My little travelers - Ty loved take-off and danced through turbulance!
Thanks to the makers of iPads and pacifiers for keeping my kids happy & entertained!
 
 
 Our scenery for the week...
 
My Beach Bums...
 
And a Few Hours of Pool Time

Play Time
 
The boys' transportation for the week...
 
Happy Hour...the boys were not as excited for
happy hour on the beach as mom and dad were!
 
And Our 8 O'Clock Sunsets...
 

 It was a fabulous week...looking forward to the next vacation already!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment