The wiggle-worm has found his superman strength lately, and started sitting independently (for short periods) a couple of weeks ago. I do need to sit close by, or at least surround him with pillows to catch him as he whips himself back, but he has sat for a few minutes by himself at the very least! He is incredibly curious though, and attempts to lunge toward anything interesting he sees nearby, so sometimes we need to put that confidence in check! :)
We also went down the "solid food" road this month - a little earlier than planned - but he loves it! I had planned on introducing solids a little closer to 6 months, especially because of his ongoing belly issues, but his growing body (almost 17 lbs, 60th %, and 27 inches, 96th %) just wasn't satisifed with formula alone anymore. Pears, peaches, and sweet potato have been favorites so far, and avocado was definitely rated as the most disgusting food I could have possibly given, based on his reaction! I am having a blast making all of his baby food again, like I did for Ty, and I love seeing him excited to see the spoon!
![]() |
| Pears... |
![]() |
| Avocado...boy knows what he likes! :-) |
That first tooth is also on the horizon, ready to pop any day now! The tops of the teeth are visible under his gums, which means they are very close, and he is a chewing, drooling fool! He also has been sporting the "teething cheeks" like his brother - bright red circles on the side where the tooth is coming in! I was hoping for a bit of a break as Ty just finished getting all of his teeth, but apparently Brady has plans of his own!
Four months was a blast...Happy 5 Months Brady Boo!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment