Happy Father's Day to my fabulous husband and father of my two boys (well, 1 3/4)!!! Ty is a complete Daddy's boy, and asks for him all day long. "Daddy" is one of his favorite signs, and he just lights up every time Daddy walks in the room. Here are my two favorite boys in the world!
Of course, I had to go back and find Eric's first Father's Day picture, because I always love to see how far we've come! On this first Father's Day, Ty was just 3 months old (and quite a bald chunky monkey!), and we were still living in Virginia, getting ready to move back to New Hampshire. Here are Ty and Daddy playing Mario Kart on Wii...which I'm pretty sure we haven't busted out since this picture was taken!
So Happy Father's Day to Ty's wonderful father, and all of the other Grandpas, and Poppis, and Papas, and Grandys in Ty's life! He certainly is one lucky boy to have all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment