Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy 21 Months, Big Boy!

Well, I wrote a very long post yesterday about all of Ty's new skills, so I'll make his monthly "birthday" post short and sweet!  My favorites this month include:  Ty's incredible hugs, where he tucks his legs in and wraps his arms around my neck so tight;  his always-evolving dance moves;  his play skills where he "walks" animals around on the floor, and "drives" his cars around the house;  the new "shy" phase that he's in...it leads to lots of snuggles with Mom!;  his new-found interest in Sesame Street;  the way that he signs "a" and then "apple" to say "a" is for "apple" when we're reading his alphabet book;  as well as his new two-word signed phrases (more music).  This boy never ceases to amaze me!  Happy 21 months, Ty-Ty!


Happy 21 months!
Where am I?!?!  (He managed to get his entire body inside this mesh bag!)

So excited, his pants fell off!

Crawling fool!

Ohhh, just exploring some cabinets!

Kneel walking is fun...

...But real walking is better!!

A playroom full of toys, and this is what he plays with...

Ty and Mommy!

1 comment: