Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!  I can't believe it's been a year since my first Mother's Day last year.  Ty was only 2 months old last year, and was this tiny little peanut of a thing.  What a difference a year makes! 

First Mother's Day 2010
(And clearly VERY happy to be celebrating with me!)

Mother's Day 2011
(much bigger, and much happier!!!)

As I write this the boys are making me breakfast (well, one of them is doing most of the work), and we'll have a low-key day exploring the trails and orchards behind our house.  These are my favorite days!!!  I'm so lucky to have such great boys to celebrate with!

I also wanted to share a special Mother's Day blog post with you, written by another mom who has a child with Down Syndrome.  She had posted online asking for moms to share what they love about their babies with DS, and what moms wished other people knew about being a parent of a child with DS.  She put it all together in a beautiful montage of responses and pictures on her own blog.  I loved reading it, especially for Mother's Day, and I thought some of you would probably enjoy it too!  It's long, but worth it!

http://babynumber10.blogspot.com/  (if it's not the first post on the page, look for the Saturday, May 7th post)

Happy Mother's Day, again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment