Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

8 Months!

Ty turned 8 months this week!  He's growing so quickly!  This month was a busy one.  His ear tubes opened the doors for lots of "talking".  "Da-Da", "Ba-Ba", "Na-Na", and various combinations of letters are always coming out of his mouth!  I'm still waiting for "Ma-Ma"....his babysitter says she's heard it, but until I hear it for myself I won't believe it!  He's quite a talker though....it's amazing what those ear tubes can do!!!  In PT, he's working on sitting, and building various muscle groups for crawling.  He's *almost* there with the whole sitting thing...he can sit when he props himself on his arms...that's progress!  It's amazing how much work goes into something like that.  He's also become mobile by rolling everywhere.  If you turn for a second he's all the way across the room!  He's definitely determined! 

Ty also celebrated his first Halloween.  He was "Ty the Tiger"!  We trick-or-treated at 5 houses, and Ty loved it!  He was a great sport, and liked being outside.  It was a fun first Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment