Six months old! Ty's doing great, and has come a long way since March!!! He's happy in New England...I think he's born to be a cold-weather boy! He's had lots of lovin' from everyone up here, and he loves being the center of attention! He's become very interested in eating and exploring everything he can get his hands on...(I looked down at him on his belly on the table at the doctor's office today, and he had ripped up all of the paper covering the table in front of him!) He's a very curious little guy! He's got a great personality that shows more and more as he gets older!
Ty started physical therapy this past month, and it's going great. He's a really quick learner, so whatever she introduces for a new exercise or skill, he picks it right up. She got him to discover his feet last week, so those are his new fascination! His "big" goal is to learn to sit on his own...he's working hard! He prefers to stand instead of sit at this point, but he's getting there! His overall progress is awesome though...his PT is very impressed!
Ty has also been going to daycare this fall, and he's loving it! He has two "teachers" at daycare, and there are 5 other children who he goes with. He "plays" with another little boy who is his age, goes for walks, and participates in "circle time" (how cute is that?!). They sing songs, read books, and learn the days of the week. We hate leaving him, but I know he has fun...he's always happy when we pick him up, and tired from all the excitement!
All in all, it's been a good month!
I'm so glad everything is going so well for you guys! I would give anything to see little Ty in circle time. That might just be the cutest thing ever! I'm so happy for you that you're back in New Hampshire. I love hearing your posts about Ty. Now I just need to meet him someday :)
ReplyDelete